I need help:)

Littlemotherhaywood

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to design something for our trip (we leave on Friday), but I just can't seem to get it right. I wanted to do a xmas tree with Minnie and Mickey at the bottom (thanks Triplefigs for sending me a copy of yours) and put ornaments with our names, but there doesn't seem to be enough space. I guess I just want the tree with the two mice:) and no background. I wanted to write "Haywood Family Holiday 2005" around the tree. Any suggestions? Anybody savvy enough to do this? It's funny because I do digital scrapbooking and for some reason, it's just not clicking for me. I guess it's because I'm so anxious with everything else going on right now.

So sorry nobody replied to this! I hope you had a great trip, and got your shirts figured out!!!!

Littlemotherhaywood said:
We're still here:) We're not leaving till this Friday.

Yay! I thought you left yesterday (didn't see that you posted today :rotfl: )

I'll try to see who has done similar designs and get you in contact with them.

I should pay closer attention! :blush:

I think I may have figured it out. Although I'm not sure how close to the edge of the page I can actually go. I saved it in layers so I can adjust. Here it is:

Treefamily2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter