I need honest opinions please.... Totally upset about these shirts

If I didn't get a refund -- I'd report the person to Disney and let their TM/copyright attorneys get involved.

OMG I opened a picture and gasped outloud. Those are not acceptable. Did you use paypal? Demand a refund.
Curious, what did the sample of what she was selling look like? At the very least if it doesn't look like the junk she delivered to you, you can say false advertising.

I also literally gasped out loud when I saw those. Those are the worst shirts I have ever seen. Homemade iron on shirts are way better than those (lots of cute designs on disboards!). I would cry if I received those and then to add insult to injury, the seller has the guts to say that the OP is just complaining! Like everyone else said, file a dispute with the credit card company. And leave a review on yelp so others know to stay away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter