I need Toontown Madness tickets...Can anyone help?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
Is there any way I can get Toontown Madness tickets without staying at one of the Disney Hotels? I've already bought my tickets with the Toontown Madness (back in October). My friend and her family didn't buy it at the same time although we're traveling together and now they say that she can't buy the Toontown Madness without staying at a Disney Hotel. We're not going until June if that matters. Can anyone help since we're traveling together. I don't want to see her kids miss out when my kids go into Toontown. Any advice...help will be greatly appreciated.

Just want to make sure we're on the same page. I was told that one early entrance to Fantasyland rides was included with buying any kind of multi-day hopper (regardless of where you stay)

And that one early entrance into Mickey's toontown madness was an exclusive benefit of staying at the onsite hotels. I am not sure if they had a promo that you were able to get this with your tickets? Or if you are saying that you are staying on site and therefore will have them.

I would think that it's not just a "ticket" that is offered to you (although maybe it is) but they might check for your resort id as well?

Worse case scenerio is that you can do the "party" without her. Let's say Disneyland opens at 9:00 a.m. the day you want to go. That means that Toontown won't open until 10:00 a.m. so you would be able to use your entrance to go to Toontown at 9:00 a.m. while your friends could go on other rides in the park and meet you later, I'm sure that would work fine.

I'm the friend of ikohawaii :wave2:, no, she isn't staying on site, but got her tickets back in October through AAA, and at that time AAA was offering Toontown for an extra $10 pp. I just ordered my tickets - same AAA lady and it's no longer offered. I really want to do toontown too, any ideas anyone???

We have friends going in March and staying at the Disneyland Hotel, can they buy it for us, just the toontown part??

I am 99% certain that if you do not have tickets that include the Toon Town Madness then you are going to be out of luck.

We're going in March and I got the Mickey' Toontown Morning Madness as part of the 2005 Good Neighbor Magic Package. It is still offered--I just checked the site, but I think you must purchase the tickets at time of booking. :sad2:

If you find out how to get Toontown Madness tickets, I'd love to know as well. We're planning a trip in Dec. and I thought we could still buy the AAA DL tickets w/ TM as well. That's disappointing to hear they don't do it anymore. We already have the hotel part of the trip so we're not doing a package. Good Luck and have a wonderful trip. :sunny:

Hi, :wave:

You can not get Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness unless you book a package with either the Resort Hotels or Good Neighbor Hotels through Walt Disney Travel/AAA. I'm 100% positive on this. That I know of, this was always the case.
Early entrance to Fantasyland is for all packages with a 3day hopper pass or greater with WDTC/AAA.

Sooz :flower:

Thanks everybody for your help and for Dawnee for posting (and making things clear). I know if worse comes to worse then her and her family will stay outside of Toontown and the rest my family will go in. I just can't see her kids having to know that we went in and they couldn't. I sure hope there's something short of me giving up my Toontown ticket to just let all of our kids enjoy Mickey in Toontown.

Hi everyone. I guess I have a stupid question. We just purchased our package to go to DL in Aug and the Toontown madness was included (we're offsite but booked through Disney Travel). It's just that I don't know what the Toontown madness is. Can someone enlighten me? :confused3 It's been 11 years since we've been to DL, and we always liked Toontown out there better that WDW, so we're excited to go back. And this was listed on our package but we didn't know anything about it. So now we're doubly excited :banana: (we just aren't exactly sure why yet! :rotfl: )

this was included with the tix we purchased thru WDTC ... it was a bonus feature and was a separate coupon that was collected when we entered toontown ... we had received an envelope with several coupons (free lanyard, preferred seating at aladdain, and espn zone coupon)

toontown madness wasnt that great ... we entered toontown at about 10am and the "show" was at 10:20 - it consisted of a very short parade that went from mickey's house to city hall (not really a parade just the characters and a few CM waving flags dancing down the street and waving)
at city hall there was a quick "ceremony" and they handed out free pins to all attendees ... then then characters went back to their houses for autographs

that was about it ... other than the ceremony and pins you wont be missing anything ... certainly i would not recommend purchasing the tix

The only way to get tickets is to book a package with hotel and tickets through Walt Disney Travel Company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter