I only have 10 months to plan....

So now I am about 120 days before my trip. I have the following ADRS: Mexican in Epcot, Kona, Be Our Guest, Rainforest, Hoop De Doo, Primetime, Sci Fi, Tusker House and Biergarten. Though may change the last one. I did Tusker House for seating at Rivers of Light. Now have to check out Universal restaurants for our 2 days there. Tickets bought, 1 annual pass for me paid, plane fare paid, Discovery Cove paid, cabanas at water park and cove paid, room at Royal Pacific paid, Hoop De Do paid. Now to start paying off rooms at Shades then save spending money for 9. Getting there. Also throw away room paid.

Last edited:
Also June 28 doing Epcot, June 29 MK, and June 30 AK. All are emh parks so will get early start. Leaving July 1 with a goodbye breakfast at Konas then going to Mass at the Bascilica before hitting road home with 5 grandkids in car. Two are drivers ages 22 and 18. So they will help.

Ninety days out. This month I am paying off our rooms at Shades of Green. I did break and made 1 ADR per day. Most a la carte. Two exceptions are Tusker House so we get seating at the River of Light show and Germany in Epcot because I like it. I am starting to practice on the Disney app and making lists for my fast passes, April 16 is fast arriving. Any suggestions for making fast passes for a group of 7? Also does anyone know what mid June looks like crowd wise? Thanks

Keep in mind, you can always cancel your adrs the night before. We find it is nice to have something in place each day but we discuss it the night before and cancel if we don't feel like utilizing it. Love uour Kona farwell breakfast. Breakfast is really good there and it is an easy jaunt from Shades.

Keep in mind, you can always cancel your adrs the night before. We find it is nice to have something in place each day but we discuss it the night before and cancel if we don't feel like utilizing it. Love uour Kona farwell breakfast. Breakfast is really good there and it is an easy jaunt from Shades.
I agree. We much prefer Kona breakfast to the Stitch character breakfast. Our first Kona breakfast was in June 1986, our first trip to WDW. We stayed in the tree houses my childhood dream. My kids were 6, 11 and 14. Now I am taking my grands to Kona.

Well we are past the 60 day mark and I have made my fast pass plus selections. Hard to corral 8 other people so I took the plunge and just did it.

I did score FoP on two different days for our whole group!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter