I requested my membership card but...

jmw33

Mouseketeer
How do I request one for my husband? Or will one come for both of us? When I clicked on the request button, it showed up with just my name on it but my husband is on the contract as well. Just wondering if I need to call to request for him since he doesn't have his own online account. Thanks in advance.

You can just ask MS to send one to him. I did this for both my son and husband. They are on the deed, but do not have DVC log ins.

Laura

you would need to create a My Disney experience/DVC login for him and then contact MS to get a one-time activation code to link his account to DVC.

once that is done you can request a card for him the same way you did yourself.

again, you do not need to create an account.

Just call MS, they will send one.

Laura

Not needed sure, but accounts are much easier when linking tickets, ADRs and FP+ for trips... might as well just do the extra step and link the DVC to it.

then again MDX is down more than it is up... so there's that.

Not needed sure, but accounts are much easier when linking tickets, ADRs and FP+ for trips... might as well just do the extra step and link the DVC to it.

then again MDX is down more than it is up... so there's that.

No need for everyone to have an account just for linking tickets, ADR's FP's etc. I've seen no improvement in functionality by doing so. The only reason is if the person wishes to access such items themselves and no everyone does.

Sometimes it’s better for just one person in a household to have an account controlling your DVC and MDE account because as we know Disney’s IT isn’t great and sometimes when my wife and I have been making changes to our vacation reservations, ADRs, and fasspasses it can get messed up. Usually it takes a call to IT to fix it.

I just ordered one for my husband through the chat. It took like two minutes. Super easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!