I Ride Trolley

Hellie

Mouseketeer
This may seem a strange question, but here goes.

Does anybody find it anoying on the IRide that there is not a bell? (I am sure they used to have them). When it gets really busy and you are near the back you need to yell/scream/shout to make sure that you can get off. I have missed the stop several times.

I picked up a suggestion card when I was there last year and said I thought a bell would be a good idea, I received a reply but it didn't tell me if they had been installed, does anybody know?

Helen

:confused:

I thought there was a bell???
Theres a red cord that runs the length of the bus just above the windows, im sure i saw somone pulling that and and bell rang.

I may be going mad though.

Yes, I'm sure they had a bell, although I seem to recall that it was not working on one trolley bus.

Of course, there was also the driver who made everyone shout 'YEEHAAA' if they wanted to get off. Can't remember her name, but she certainly broke the ice!!

Carol

There was a bell on all the trolleys we went on. Some had a cord running the length of the bus and others had then running vertically. I also had a nice cooling seat on one - with tha A/C unit dripping down my back :)

We also had that female driver who made everyone shout YEEHAA to stop the bus. Luckily there were lots of folks who wanted to get off at our stop so we were spared having to shout out :) (Mr Reserved Brit here :) )

When we were there in Feb ( Ah the fond memories ) there was a bell

It ran down the side of the trolley and looked like a bit of curtain wire! It had to be given a big hard tug but worked fine for us.

Frances x

Thanks for the replies, they must have been changed since my last visit. At least I won't be having to shout to get off next time.

Helen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter