I think I made a mess! Help Please!?

Mickeys.friend

Too far from the fun!!!!
OK...so I was a dummy and booked my trip through Cheaptickets, and have now decided to change our hotel from an offsite location(Days Inn Orlando Maingate East of Walt Disney World Resort) to one onsite ....I am not sure which one though...I realize that there is a fee for this and charges for upgrading and am willing to pay whatever that ends up being(the plane tickets were really cheap!).
Now, once I have that squared away, can I get the dining plan and My Way park tickets through Cheaptickets, or can I do it through Disney??? Is it even possible? If I do get the dining plan, is it just way toooo late for ADR's with our trip being on June 20th??? I only have a couple days to toy with before making these changes....boy do I wish I knew about these boards when I was booking our 7 day trip back in January.... :sad2: ooo I think I made a mess...Please...a little help or advice appreciated!
LIZ

Sorry, but in order to get the Dining Plan, you have to purchase your tickets as part of a hotel package (or be a DVC member).

If you are paying change fees anyway, why don't you call Cheaptickets and ask if they book Magic Your Way packages with Dining? Behind that web site they are simply a travel agent and all travel agents can book MYW packages. As far as the tickets are concerned you only need to purchase a 1 day ticket to be able to purchase the Dining.

vcasey said:
If you are paying change fees anyway, why don't you call Cheaptickets and ask if they book Magic Your Way packages with Dining? Behind that web site they are simply a travel agent and all travel agents can book MYW packages. As far as the tickets are concerned you only need to purchase a 1 day ticket to be able to purchase the Dining.
Failing that, I'd be tempted to just book the MYW package myself (or thru DU) if I really wanted the dining package and an on site resort. If I already had park tickets thru Cheaptickets, I'd just get the 1 day tickets with the MYW package and save them for another time. I'd use the air tickets from the original package and just forget the offiste resort that came with the original package.

Good luck -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter