I took the plunge - new AKV DVC member!!

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
I did it!!! I joined DVC today and took the AKV as my home resort!! Here are the details:

160 points with April UY. This means that I get 160 points now - they act as if I received the points on April 1, 2007. I do have to pay pro-rated annual dues for these points.

I went with the double developer points (360), and I will be using those points to book a 7 day cruise in January on the Magic - woo hoo!! I'll still have enough points left to bank some into next year!

Another bit of good news that he said I could release to the public - DVC has made a decision to extend the use of the double developer points to 12 months instead of 7!! He did say that they are still only going to let you book 7 months ahead of time, so that still shouldn't interfer with people's home resort advantage. Apparently people who were getting these DD points were having a hard time booking in the next 7 months, so DVC made a decision to extend it.

I am so excited!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks to everyone for your help with my endless questions! :thumbsup2

Congratulations, Welcome Home, AKV neighbor!!! Enjoy those points!!!!

Bobbiparty:

Congratulations and :welcome: home!! We also just added on 125 points at AKV today and took advantage of the double developer points. :thumbsup2 Our guide called this morning to tell us about the extension to 12 months so we hopped aboard. Enjoy your years of Disney vacations! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter