I upgraded Bolt to blu ray

Sgt Mickey

<font color=red>I will always remember where I was
and came home and put my points in for the Disney Movie reward and they came up as The Nightmare Before Christmas Blu Ray dvd instead of Bolt Blu ray dvd :confused:

Anyone ever have this problem and what did you do? If I emailed them would they respond? Maybe I should leave a message on their fb page?

I think they will respond to email. I had an issue with the coupon for Lady & The Tramp blu-ray where the system didn't recognize the code from my old DVD. I emailed them and actually ended up on the phone with someone who helped me get the coupon downloaded. Might take a couple of days, but it worked for me.:earsboy:

Thanks I will. I have emailed them before about coupon problem never hear back.:confused:

Just in case this ever happens to you...I did send a message through fb and she sent me a message back saying to scan the bar code of the Bolt movie and they gave me my Bolt points:thumbsup2

Glad that got you fixed up. Thanks for the tip on the FB connection.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter