I wonder if there is a "typing etiquette" area on DIS

Two spaces after a period, or just one ?

Single Space or Double ?

Two spaces after question mark, period, and exclamation marks.

Isn't it also after semicolons?

you mean for people who write one big long run on sentence with no punctuation or even stopping to take a breath and half the time the spelling is wrong too but i can't bring myself to do that because it's really hard to decipher what exactly they just said without hurting your brain and there is no such thing as paragraphs it's just all one big long nasty looking sentence or for what poses as a sentence and then you have to wonder if they are just typing straight out of their brain without even pausing to think to phrase things so they make sense or others can understand them but I was wondering if you mean this yeah that like what you see since this is kind of the thing that gives me a migraine and so what is the answer to the question and you have to completely rewrite the post in your head to even find it

you mean for people who write one big long run on sentence with no punctuation or even stopping to take a breath and half the time the spelling is wrong too but i can't bring myself to do that because it's really hard to decipher what exactly they just said without hurting your brain and there is no such thing as paragraphs it's just all one big long nasty looking sentence or for what poses as a sentence and then you have to wonder if they are just typing straight out of their brain without even pausing to think to phrase things so they make sense or others can understand them but I was wondering if you mean this yeah that like what you see since this is kind of the thing that gives me a migraine and so what is the answer to the question and you have to completely rewrite the post in your head to even find it
Yeah what he said

That's a goody, FF. I run across that on my college football websites.

The proper response for those kind of posts is four letters and a character: TL;DR which stand for "Too Long; Didn't Read". You'll find TL;DR all over the Net.

Of course there are gif's for that too:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And this last one reminds me of tiggerdad since he likes the Airplane movies:

giphy.gif

FF, I salute you. :worship:

Bama Ed

Changing color, font or size for EFFECT!.

j

Size for sure

TL;DR

I get that right Ed?

I Like To Put A Capital Letter On Each Word But I Try To Refrain From Doing So On The DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter