Icon of the Seas - Deluxe Beverage Prices

act1980

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have sailed or are due to sail on Icon… what’s the best prices you’ve seen for the Deluxe Beverage Package?

We sail in August and the best price I’ve seen is today at £70.52pp per day.

I read that you can book it and then cancel and rebook if the price drops but why would RCI drop the price if they know you’re happy to pay and booked at the higher price?

That is where they usually are pre cruise. A few weeks ago they had a sale where they dropped into the mid $60 range. I check prices about once a week but I won’t get it because DH and DS don’t drink.

When we sailed on Anthem we bought the package for £45 pp. I can't see Icon being that cheap though. Not sure what to do as I can't see why RCI would reduce it further if I book it now although I have heard that happens?

We sail on May 11 and the lowest we've seen the DBP was $67 for 1 day about 2 weeks ago. It has mostly hovered between $72 and $83.

We had bought it at $72 and then cancelled and repurchased when it dropped to $67.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter