Ideas needed

Disney's Fan

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are celebrating our 50th birthdays and 25th anniversary at Disney this December. I'd like to have tshirts made that incorporate our celebrations with some clever saying/Disney image. I'm not having much luck on my own coming up with ideas, so I'm hoping some creative minds here might be able to help. Here's what I've thought of so far:
50 is so fly (with Dumbo, Peter Pan or Tinkerbell),
25 years of Happily Ever After (maybe the castle or Mickey/Minnie)
I'd like to do something that incorporates both celebrations in one design, but all I can think of is either too wordy or just not tshirt worthy.
TIA!

Hmm, I'm inclined to think of something along the ideas of "twice as nice" or "double the..." (something something something) since your ages are double your anniversary year. Likewise I keep thinking of things like "halfway to..." or "one half of..." because of marriage being half of your lives now.

I haven't got any good suggestions, but 25 and 50 are great numbers to be working with - I'm sure a perfect idea is just around the corner.

Also -- although it is kind of wordy to put both in one design, putting one celebration on the front (25 Years of Happily Ever After...) and the other on the back (...and 50 Years Young!) across the shoulders or something would be neat.

Hmm, I'm inclined to think of something along the ideas of "twice as nice" or "double the..." (something something something) since your ages are double your anniversary year. Likewise I keep thinking of things like "halfway to..." or "one half of..." because of marriage being half of your lives now.

I haven't got any good suggestions, but 25 and 50 are great numbers to be working with - I'm sure a perfect idea is just around the corner.

Also -- although it is kind of wordy to put both in one design, putting one celebration on the front (25 Years of Happily Ever After...) and the other on the back (...and 50 Years Young!) across the shoulders or something would be neat.
Thank you so very much for your suggestions! Great ideas, and I love the idea of splitting the design front and back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter