If ABD cancels trip are you stuck with airline credit?

Last year I booked through ABD air and they were able to accommodate a stop for a week in another European city before I returned to the US.

Last year I booked through ABD air and they were able to accommodate a stop for a week in another European city before I returned to the US.

I'm pretty sure when we did the Amalfi Coast ABD a few years ago, I booked airfare with ABD, and we flew to Rome first (Naples is the arriving airport for the ABD). There was no issue with this, and an ABD rep met us at the Naples train station and there was a car waiting to drive us to Sorrento.

For what it is worth, Delta Airlines has been fantastic! I have had 3 different trips fully refunded, including 4 tickets to Japan, as legs were completely cancelled or there was a change of 90 minutes in others.

About four years ago, I had a bad experience with United and have avoided them ever since.
This is what I'm hoping for. That Delta so alters (or cancels) at least one leg of my flight that I can cancel based on that. But my flight is still 5 weeks out, so I just kind of have to sit and wait.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter