If ADR is for 5 will table be a 6 topper

tink20

DIS Veteran
I had an ADR, cancelled it,but it never fell off of my itinerary. Plans changed, so went to book it again, couldn’t, because old one was showing up even though it’s cancelled. Called got CM to book, he put 6 adults, and we only have 5 adults and 1 infant. If it wasn’t a buffet, I wouldn’t care, so today I decided to call and fix it also found a more desirable time, she changed the time, which on my page still has old time, until I click details,it shows correct time but it now says 5 adults, and that’s it. I told the CM I have 5 adults and 1 infant.

I really don’t feel like calling back, do you think it will be fine?

Last edited:
I’d call back and change it to 6 to avoid any problems when you get there because everyone in your party has to be on the ADR. It ‘might’ be fine but a phone call now may save you the hassle of being turned away at the restaurant for not having the correct number of people on the ADR.

As long as it's not a prepay restaurant it doesn't matter if it says 6 adults, or 5 adults and 1 child. They just need to know that you have 6 bodies there. I would try to find a reservation for 6, or call and see if they can switch this for you. You may be turned away if you only have a reservation for a table for 5 and you really have 6 people there.

Well thank goodness 3rd time is a charm, it’s finally correct. Took y’all’s (yes I’m from the South lol) advice and called.
I have never had this much trouble with their reservation site before. Just glad it’s fixed.

Glad to hear you fixed it. Most of the time, a party of five will be seated at a 6-top, but we've had a few experiences where we were packed into a 4-top with an extra seat on the end so I'd be uncomfortable having an ADR for 5 if there were going to be 6 of us, just in case.

Well thank goodness 3rd time is a charm, it’s finally correct. Took y’all’s (yes I’m from the South lol) advice and called.
I have never had this much trouble with their reservation site before. Just glad it’s fixed.
I know you did not ask but you do know that the baby will make you a party of 6 and now get the auto tip added to bill even if baby doesn't eat at table serve places

Yeah, the last CM that I spoke with told me. Thanks though, for letting me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter