If Disney Dining was open to Annual Passholders WWYD?

NyeAngel

Earning My Ears
I have always been a little jealous of resort guests because they get the Disney Dining Plan. I wish it were offered to AP holders. If one day APs got offered the Disney Dining Plan. Would you get it? Think it'd be worth it? Do you think Disney should do a Daily Dining Plan like Busch Gardens? I think that'd be nice.

If I was not staying onsite, I would have no reason to book a dining plan. The options offsite are much less expensive and more varied.

I book the DDP becuase we stay onsite and we like to be able to use disney transportation, but offiste woudl negate much of the need for a DDP, IMO.

I have always been a little jealous of resort guests because they get the Disney Dining Plan. I wish it were offered to AP holders. If one day APs got offered the Disney Dining Plan. Would you get it? Think it'd be worth it? Do you think Disney should do a Daily Dining Plan like Busch Gardens? I think that'd be nice.

They did try a daily plan at MK a year or so ago. Like so many things that they "try," it was a bit overpriced and not marketed at all. It was available to anyone onsite, offsite, AP holder, day ticket purchaser, whatever.

I missed the offsite implications.

I agree w pp, why would you want one?

Why do you need a dining plan? It's not designed to save money except in specific instances. Just order what you want and make that your dining plan.

I booked a 5 night stay at caribbean beach with ap discount this sept and added dining plan. then decided to add another hotel night to the package and only cost $50 total including the dining plan and room. I keep checking other rooms but they must be trying to sell these rooms because the dining plan is so discounted with CBR. Sometimes tho I have not been able to reserve a dining plan when booking a room. One time I called and was told I was not able to add to reservation. Who knows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter