If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

It's been hot here this weekend. I'd get a Dole Whip and sit and watch the crowds go by.

My favorite spot to sit with a Dole Whip is just next to Aloha Isle on the cement barrier above the benches across from Aladdin's Carpets. We like to sit there and listen for people to ask where the Dole Whips are, and then just point to the Aloha Isle line. It's like every third person that asks, usually they have just walked by Aloha Isle, too. It's also fun to watch while the camels spit water on unsuspecting riders.

Torn between sitting outside at HBD Lounge and having a Cobb Salad and glass of wine or a small plate from Nomad Lounge with one of their specialty cocktails.
Yesssssss. I so want to be sitting at Nomad, outside on the deck, a nice glass of wine with the bread service and the cheese board sitting in front of us. Followed up by the super yummy chocolate chilp cookies at Zuris Sweet Shop(the smaller ones on the bottom shelf)
I also want to be sitting at the HBD lounge under a nice umbrella sipping the red sangria with the wonderful sliders and/or cheese board begging to be eaten.

As we always do first day we arrive, head for Columbia Harbour House and have lunch there. I always get a lobster roll.

A beer in AK. Coffee and churros at Nomad Lounge. Anything from Les Halles. Drinks around World Showcase. Dinner at Cali Grill.

Not necessarily in that order 😆. Except the beer in AK...would be my first treat, just good memories there.

I can’t decide if I’d go higher brow with a cheese plate + wine at California Grill OR lower brow with curry pockets from joy of tea washed down with an avocado margarita from La Cava!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!