If it's Saturday, 5:30 a.m., it must be....

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
GARAGE SALE DAY!

I think I like going to the sales instead of putting them on!LOL

Wish us luck that the rain stops and that the crowds show up!

There's gotta be a better way!LOL

Scratch
:crazy:

Good Luck :)
Chants *rain, rain go away...come again another day*

Good luck with your garage sale...it's raining here too. DD just started a job at a garden store & I just dropped her off...what a great day she's going to have :(

Good luck with the garage sale. Hope it goes well. We should have one this summer to get rid of junk but can't seem to get that organized yet.

Cdnmickeylover

I've got to have a garage sale this summer too. Every week I keep thinking next week I'll do it, but somehow it never gets done.:D

Good luck Janet today! My neighbour put his stuff in an auction at our fairgrounds and sold $511, with 20% going to the auctioneer. He would have parted with it all for a lot less! So I'm going over hopefully tomorrow and put the rest of my junk in for Monday night's auction. My neighbour said everything went!

"One Woman's Junk is another Man's Treasure!"

Thanks for all your well wishes, it worked!

It turned out to be a day not wasted!

Spending Money for Disney!

Scratch
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Glad to hear that it went well. Turned out that the weatherman was wrong as it wasn't a bad day afterall.

Cdnmickeylover

days where you get a wind and sunburn all at once!

Oh well, I should have known better than to listen to the weatherman!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter