If money were no object, which DVC would you buy and why?

If money were no object? Easy... all of them.

Seriously though, we would buy more points at AKV, and probably also buy VGF, PVB, BWV, and probably VGC. If money were no object.

AKV: Current home resort and love it there. Would like more points to be able to afford a Grand Villa more often.
VGF: Like the resort and being on the monorail.
PVB: Love the Poly!
Boardwalk: Proximity to EPCOT & DHS
Grand Californian: Disneyland!

Such a hard one.... I think I would have to go with Poly as I love it and love the location ... monorail and walk to TCC.
But then their is the fact that it’s only studios so I would have to go with either GF or BLT.

Thank you everyone for your responses so far. I’m asking partly because it is fun to dream (especially with suddenly having extra time on our hands) and also because we are thinking of buying DVC (again - we were owners a long time ago.)

Hey Eeyore - speaking of Copper Creek - can you tell me why it is soooo much more expensive than Boulder Ridge on the resale market? Is it the longer contract date, access to the cabins, or something else? We’ve stayed in both the main lodge and Boulder Ridge and don’t have a preference. Thanks!

Hey Eeyore - speaking of Copper Creek - can you tell me why it is soooo much more expensive than Boulder Ridge on the resale market? Is it the longer contract date, access to the cabins, or something else? We’ve stayed in both the main lodge and Boulder Ridge and don’t have a preference. Thanks!
Expiration date. Br has 22 years left. Cooper creek has like 48 give or take

Grand Floridian! It’s my absolute favorite. Never stayed in the villas, only the hotel itself. We’re new owners but it looks like it’s hard to book unless you own there for the holidays. So sad...

VGC. It’s the only one we haven’t bought that I’d really love to own, but we already have enough points currently and it’s the most expensive to buy. Plus I’ve been able to book 1BRs there pretty consistently with our other points (it helps that we can be flexible since we drive there). The location is unbeatable and I love the Murphy bed and extra full bath in the 1BR. Our last stay, we got the 1BR on the top floor and could see WoC from our balcony. I hope we’re lucky enough to get that room again.

Likely VGF, as it's so tough to get certain times of year. But AKV would be a close second.

If money were no object, however, more important than resort would be to buy enough points to stay in a Grand Villa anywhere on property for one week every year. We have a large family, and that would be a dream come true for me. Looks like 1500 points would allow us that option at even the busiest times of year at the most point-heavy resorts.

Alternatively, those 1500 points could allow my husband and I to stay in studios or one bedrooms for a good month or two a year when we retire if there were years that our children weren't coming to Disney...

Money no object? Definitely would grab some VGC - such an awesome place. And I'd increase our Beach Club points 10-fold! Beautiful resort, amazing pool, and so convenient for EPCOT and DHS.

Beach Club or Poly. Beach club comes in first because it is just so pricey for a 2042.
VGF would be on the list if I didnt own there

Beach Club or Poly. Beach club comes in first because it is just so pricey for a 2042.
VGF would be on the list if I didnt own there
Can you tell me why BCV is so much more expensive on the resale market than Boulder Ridge? They are both 2042. Is BCV just considered that much better?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!