If money were no object, which DVC would you buy and why?

I actually just did this. Right after New Years, I decided since my 401k did so well last year, I would take some out to buy my dream - 150 @ Grand Californian. Less than 3 months later, that kind of backfired....

Good news is it was stripped so I don’t have the hassle dealing with points expiring or 2020 dues. Hopefully next year things will be “normal” (whatever that will be).

Definitely Grand Californian. Enough points to stay in a Grand Villa for 2 weeks, and then add on enough points to my Copper Creek contract so I could stay in a Grand Villa there for 2 weeks as well.

I actually just did this. Right after New Years, I decided since my 401k did so well last year, I would take some out to buy my dream - 150 @ Grand Californian. Less than 3 months later, that kind of backfired....

Good news is it was stripped so I don’t have the hassle dealing with points expiring or 2020 dues. Hopefully next year things will be “normal” (whatever that will be).
Did you take the money out before the market crashed?

BCV really ticks all my boxes, but is such a poor value for a contract. So expensive with so little time left. I just have to make do with 7 month when I can get it from time to time.

Already own BWV. Would add VGF it’s my favorite for many reasons. Followed by AKV because there’s so much to do and then BCV because Stormalong Bay.

But wasn’t it a good move to take your $ out of the stock market?

We have BWV on the East Coast and other TS in Hawaii, so if money were no object I’d buy VGC. At least enough for a 1-bedroom for a week.

Grand Floridian. It is small and unique and I love the atmosphere. I also love how easy it is to access the Poly and Contemporary For meals, drinks, and shopping.

Not to mention the ease to MK.

I'd probably go VGF as well. Really like the resort and I don't own there. A 2nd choice would be BCV for the summers at the pool.

If money were no object, VGF without a doubt. That's my favorite resort though I don't own there. Second choice is a toss-up between BLT and AKV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts