If not jeans what

Congratulations and what a nice motivator for a new wardrobe:).

There are so many jean styles out there that if you prefer them can't see why you can't just buy them in a new size. The skinny versions seem to be the most popular right now but doesn't mean you a required to wear them

Congratulations and what a nice motivator for a new wardrobe:).

There are so many jean styles out there that if you prefer them can't see why you can't just buy them in a new size. The skinny versions seem to be the most popular right now but doesn't mean you a required to wear them

Thanks

If you don't want jeans you can get khakis. They are more casual than slacks but a little more dressy than jeans.

I live in jeans also. My current/last job dress code allowed jeans, t-shirts & sweat shirts. I am starting a new job and will have to wear what I call "work" clothes - slacks, blouses, etc. So I am also having to shop for new clothes. I am not enjoying the experience.

Congratulations on the weight loss. If you don’t really have a dress code where you work, then buy what clothing you feel most comfortable wearing, which sounds like for you is.....jeans.

I wouldn’t buy the new ones until you lose the weight though and can try them on. Jean fits are so tricky! For example I lost 20 pounds and my jeans still fit the same because the next size down is too small.

My job has nothing against them so I will just get them in my new size

I like to wear jeans in colors other than denim blue.

So many options to mix and match and step up the look.

I have a pair of maroon and a pair of khaki colored, but they are durable for times I have to work on a copier, crawl on the floor to find a electrical plug under my desk, mop a floor, or any other ' and other duties as necessary' that come up in office job.

I also find pants and clothes from Chicos very nice for the office, but comfortable and durable.

I have to ask Tink, how did you go from 140 down to 112? That's wonderful! Probably something simple as calories in/calories out, no magic pill! lol

I wouldn’t buy the new ones until you lose the weight though and can try them on. Jean fits are so tricky! For example I lost 20 pounds and my jeans still fit the same because the next size down is too small.

I am not just a estimate

I have to ask Tink, how did you go from 140 down to 112? That's wonderful! Probably something simple as calories in/calories out, no magic pill! lol

My fitness pal it prejects my first weight lost to be 126
and then I did the math and my 2ed weight lost willl be 112

I have lost just over 60 pounds in the past year. There have been ups and downs. I find that it is important to make sure I am not overly focused on the scale. There are weeks where I feel I should have lost or lost more when i didn’t. Then weeks where I thought there wouldn’t be a loss where there was. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter