If parks are at capacity....

IncredibleboysMom

DIS Veteran
will onsite guests still get in? We are going Dec 20-25 and currently have an offsite condo booked. A friend told me that parks have been closed to capacity recently and I'm wondering if it is worth to move to an onsite hotel. It would be Cabana Bay if that matters. I asked in the CBBR thread and was told we would have "priority admission", but if the park is full would we still get in? No one does early very well in my family.

Thanks!

will onsite guests still get in? We are going Dec 20-25 and currently have an offsite condo booked. A friend told me that parks have been closed to capacity recently and I'm wondering if it is worth to move to an onsite hotel. It would be Cabana Bay if that matters. I asked in the CBBR thread and was told we would have "priority admission", but if the park is full would we still get in? No one does early very well in my family.

Thanks!

I was told resort guests, yes.....

While we were there recently...

There are signs out for resort guest entrance currently.

Staying offsite you may not get priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter