If time and transportation were sports we'd never make the playoffs; 2018 spr. break TR *new TR!*

ariane37

Dis veteran
Yes you're guessing correctly, this TR will be filled with time and transportation fouls and strikes, with just a few goals, hits, and touchdowns thrown in (pretty good for a non-sports fan, huh?)

WELCOME EVERYONE, TO MY 3RD OR 4TH OR 5TH TR!
We were in the World for the boys' spring break, March 24-31st, which was our first time visiting during spring break believe it or not. If you followed my other reports you know I'm not really one to complain about crowds................but this was the MOST crowded time we've ever been there. Blows Thanksgiving away-we love going for Thanksgiving, BTW. I knew it would be crowded and I don't think it was anywhere near Christmas crowded by any means; we weren't shoulder to shoulder much and our resort didn't feel overly crowded at all. What did make it seem ridiculously crowded:
1.Parks having NO FP availability by noon. And I mean none, like not even Figment or Muppets at times.
2. QS lines at off-times 50 people deep

3.This:

IMG_8254.JPG

Yes, they needed to point out the end of the line for the carousel. The CAROUSEL. That's.....crowded.
We still managed fun times-who are "we" you ask?

IMG_8542.JPG

Myself, Ariane, get used to me not looking in the camera, and my DS16 Ricky-look at the shine on those teeth lol. Ricky just got his learner's permit on Sunday; watch out NY!

And with us my DH Steve and, as he says against his will, our DS12, Chris:

IMG_8540.JPG

We stayed again at my absolute, absolute favorite resort:

IMG_8722.JPG

Except this time we were on the Copper Creek side in a studio. This trip was different from our other trips in terms of crowds and for a couple other reasons; I'd love to have you read along to find out why :goodvibes

but this was the MOST crowded time we've ever been there.
This week was the perfect storm of schools that traditionally have the last full week of March off for break plus schools that normally get the week before Easter off. I can't wait to hear about your trip. :)

Except this time we were on the Copper Creek side in a studio. This trip was different from our other trips in terms of crowds and for a couple other reasons; I'd love to have you read along to find out why :goodvibes

I'm excited not only because it's another one of your trip reports but also because of this. We get to check CCV out in September so I can't wait to read about y'all's experience.

Hi, Ariane! :wave2: I'm here!

img_8254-jpg.315646

Yes, they needed to point out the end of the line for the carousel. The CAROUSEL. That's.....crowded.

Holy crap!!

this was the MOST crowded time we've ever been there. Blows Thanksgiving away
Well, in its defense, you did combine Spring Break with Easter! :eek::eek::eek:

Yep...saw this stuff all over FB! Craziness!

who are "we" you ask?

img_8542-jpg.315647

Myself, Ariane, get used to me not looking in the camera, and my DS16 Ricky-look at the shine on those teeth lol
Looking good, you two!

Ricky just got his learner's permit on Sunday; watch out NY!
Fun times!

We stayed again at my absolute, absolute favorite resort:

img_8722-jpg.315916
:love:

I'm here! So excited to hear about your trip! Can't believe there was a line for the carousel!
And the Copper Creek villas look so pretty! Can't wait to see inside! I'd love to stay there one day, hopefully using our DVC membership!

Hi hon! OMG! It was sooooooooooo crowded! >:( At MK on the 26th they had to have someone standing with a sign to show where the line for the People Mover started. The People Mover...REALLY??? o_O We literally did 5 attractions, 1 being the Hall of Presidents. Now mind you, we got there late (about 9am and left for tea at the GF for a few hours and left the park for good around 6). I couldn't stand the lines and people any longer...We saw a man decide to change his daughter outside of the Confectionary in the pouring rain among other things. Oh, and we also saw a young mom crying because she couldn't control her 2 year old who was having a COMPLETE melt down in the middle of Main Street...Good times.:D

LOVE Steve's tee!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!