If we do Tales with Belle and CRT same day, could we meet 2 dif Belles?

ChicagoJ

Mouseketeer
Are there ever two of the same character in MK in the same day? Ie: if we do enchanted tales with belle and then go to lunch at CRT, could we run into 2 different CMs playing Belle, this spoiling it for my dd? Need to make FP+ tomorrow and deciding which day to do Belle.

We did not see Belle at CRT? We saw Cinderella, Rapunzel, Aurora and Snow. Is it a random thing who you get?

Yes, the princesses at CRT can vary, so Belle or specific others may or may not be there on a given day.

Be aware you could see a different Belle in the Festival of Fantasy parade.

Are there ever two of the same character in MK in the same day? Ie: if we do enchanted tales with belle and then go to lunch at CRT, could we run into 2 different CMs playing Belle, this spoiling it for my dd? Need to make FP+ tomorrow and deciding which day to do Belle.

All times we've eaten at CRT in the past, we've never had or seen Belle at CRT. For us at least its always been Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine & Cinderella.downstairs.

All times we've eaten at CRT in the past, we've never had or seen Belle at CRT. For us at least its always been Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine & Cinderella.downstairs.
There are typically 5 total characters. We usually see those plus Sleeping Beauty. We used to see Belle there in her blue, but not any time recently. Probably not since Enchanted Tales opened.

There are typically 5 total characters. We usually see those plus Sleeping Beauty. We used to see Belle there in her blue, but not any time recently. Probably not since Enchanted Tales opened.

I forgot Ariel :) And isn't Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty?

I don't believe Belle visits Cinderella at the Castle now that she has to keep The Beast company over at his Castle. She did before his castle was built, but not anymore. Maybe as an emergency fill-in but it would not be a norm.
You are going to see 2 different faces as princesses, in the same park, on the same day, while you are there. It's unavoidable. They are simply in too many places.

I don't believe Belle visits Cinderella at the Castle now that she has to keep The Beast company over at his Castle. She did before his castle was built, but not anymore. Maybe as an emergency fill-in but it would not be a norm.

You are going to see 2 different faces as princesses, in the same park, on the same day, while you are there. It's unavoidable. They are simply in too many places.

But Cinderella is in two places at same time just yards apart :confused3

We met Belle in castle many times in her blue dress ... but we haven't done it in awhile so I don't know current lineup.

We once met Aurora at CRT and then the same Aurora in France in Epcot the next day. We were told by a CM (take it for what it's worth) they rotate the meet/greet face characters that way in case the same family goes to a different park the a different day and meet the same character. Good story, not sure it's true.

But Cinderella is in two places at same time just yards apart :confused3

We met Belle in castle many times in her blue dress ... but we haven't done it in awhile so I don't know current lineup.

We once met Aurora at CRT and then the same Aurora in France in Epcot the next day. We were told by a CM (take it for what it's worth) they rotate the meet/greet face characters that way in case the same family goes to a different park the a different day and meet the same character. Good story, not sure it's true.
Oh, I agree. And I was actually just making a joke. But she is no longer in regular rotation at CRT. Ever since Enchanted Tales opened. I'm sure the real reason is they needed more Friends of Belle to fill the needs at Enchanted Tales and instead of hiring more they just pulled her out of CRT rotation.

I'm sure they do rotate them but it's because they only have so many Friends of whatever Princess and they have shifts to fill. It's not so that the same family can avoid seeing 2 different friends. Disney can't possibly plan to send Friend Of Aurora Jane to France because they know that guests from CRT are heading to Epcot the next day. Yeah, they can read plans but with the millions of guests, they have they can't possibly plan schedules based on each specific guests park plans. It would be impossible. It's a good story by the CM though.

Oh, I agree. And I was actually just making a joke. But she is no longer in regular rotation at CRT. Ever since Enchanted Tales opened. I'm sure the real reason is they needed more Friends of Belle to fill the needs at Enchanted Tales and instead of hiring more they just pulled her out of CRT rotation.

I'm sure they do rotate them but it's because they only have so many Friends of whatever Princess and they have shifts to fill. It's not so that the same family can avoid seeing 2 different friends. Disney can't possibly plan to send Friend Of Aurora Jane to France because they know that guests from CRT are heading to Epcot the next day. Yeah, they can read plans but with the millions of guests, they have they can't possibly plan schedules based on each specific guests park plans. It would be impossible. It's a good story by the CM though.

I don't think they meant as a deliberate plan for any specific person. But again, just a story.

How old is your DD? And how skeptical is she of characters being real already?

My 8 year old doesn’t ever question the logistics of meeting characters and then being the same - but my 4.5 yo niece was ALL over it! She even had an argument with people nearby immediately after meeting Belle in France that Belles eyes were the wrong color (blue vs brown) and she must be a fake!! My sister had the longest week ever trying to stay on top of the magic! Ha!

But - the Belle in the parade goes by so fast that it’s not likely to be noticed that they are different until you look at photos after. I find that it’s more noticeable with Anna and Elsa than the other princesses!

How old is your DD? And how skeptical is she of characters being real already?

My 8 year old doesn’t ever question the logistics of meeting characters and then being the same - but my 4.5 yo niece was ALL over it! She even had an argument with people nearby immediately after meeting Belle in France that Belles eyes were the wrong color (blue vs brown) and she must be a fake!! My sister had the longest week ever trying to stay on top of the magic! Ha!

But - the Belle in the parade goes by so fast that it’s not likely to be noticed that they are different until you look at photos after. I find that it’s more noticeable with Anna and Elsa than the other princesses!

She's 7 and isn't skeptical, really, but she will totally notice two different CMs and will stop believing so I was hoping it wouldn't be obvious. Oh well...it was bound to happen eventually!

She's 7 and isn't skeptical, really, but she will totally notice two different CMs and will stop believing so I was hoping it wouldn't be obvious. Oh well...it was bound to happen eventually!
You may be surprised. They want to believe and there is so much going on it can surprise you want they don't notice, or maybe simply don't want to see

I’ve never really thought about this before, and maybe I’m in the minority, but I didn’t realise people actually told their kids the characters were real? We have always met them as a bit of fun, but my daughters always known that the movies aren’t real, so I’ve never really tried to convince her the characters were, we’ve always been quite tongue in cheek about it. Now I feel like a bad mum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter