If You Contract COVID-19, Are You Going To Tell Anyone Outside Immediate Family?

Well, I've told everyone here on the CB that I may have it, so I'm not shy or anything about it. All the neighbors know, not that I've been around them for a couple of weeks, and my friends. I need the support. Family were told, of course. I'm not usually the kind of person who blasts their private life all over the place (at least I don't think I am), but this is important. If someone got sick because of me I would be heartbroken. I'm already worried sick about having exposed the other people in my house.

Well, I've told everyone here on the CB that I may have it, so I'm not shy or anything about it. All the neighbors know, not that I've been around them for a couple of weeks, and my friends. I need the support. Family were told, of course. I'm not usually the kind of person who blasts their private life all over the place (at least I don't think I am), but this is important. If someone got sick because of me I would be heartbroken. I'm already worried sick about having exposed the other people in my house.

Hope you are doing well now! Take care of yourself.

Get well soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!