If you could learn....

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
how to do one thing on your computer that you don't know how to do now, what would it be?

I cannot for the life of me figure our how to make pictures (photos) have less memory. I want to know how to make them thumbnail size.

That is in the same bin as spread sheets. ACK! I could figure out brain surgery first.

Anyone else got a computer skill that they just can't master?

Roberta

I would love to master how to do the snow-globes that people do as clipart. There are some gorgeous ones out there. I can add the snow (See my clipart) but I can't figure out where to get the stands they fit on and how to make the clipart be in different shapes like hearts, circles and then how to make them look like then are inside of a globe.

Yes. I'd like to figure out how to post a picture on the DIS. I've tried a million times and just haven't figured it out yet. DH put my clip art in, but I just want to post a picture of my dog and cat someday. :rolleyes:

I would love to learn how to resize and edit photos on my computer.

On my own computer, I'd love to learn how to do more advanced computer graphics than I know how to do at this point.

On any computer, I'd love to learn how to do the really advanced computer graphics like what you find in video games or movies and such.

Right now I'd like to learn how to make the laptop and PC "talk" to each other so that I can get pics off the PC when I'm working on my website on the laptop. For some reason, my PC doesn't like sharing. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter