If you had three wishes... with a catch....

binny

do something that MATTERS!
the catch is they have to be TOTALLY and COMPLETELY selfish, ONLY for you!!

No wishing for World peace ( yes I know its important but I want to hear what YOU want for YOU)

This is realy hard for me because most of mine center around my kids and family but I tried really hard and came up with

I wish
1) that I could run away to a spa once a month (or so) to get rejuvinated and refreshed

2) We could travel a lot and not worry about the money or missing work.

3) That we would have enough money to be debt free, live comfortably and have a little stashed away for those last minute trips to WDW ;)

Okay...being totally selfish...

1. Move to Celebration in that great big house on the corner with the fence (know which one I'm talking about) and have it paid for!
2. Have so much money that my family never has to worry about work again and we can spend all the time we want traveling.
3. Have a huge ranch out in the country where I could rescue animals, treat them and find them good homes with no danger of them being put to death.

1) To stay thin and be able to eat what I want without exercising.

2)To have enough money to buy whatever I want whenever, and still take at least a yearly trip to WDW(or cruise)

3)???

Ooooh! I like your number 3, but I will edit it to add that we always have enough money to do everything we want including flying first class when we travel and staying in luxury accomodations! :)

I wish I could always be happy with my looks/body size even if I put on a few pounds (instead of comparing myself to all the skinny teenie-boppers with size 0 waist lines!)

I wish I didn't have a lazy eye. I would feel more confident about pursuing a career as a TV journalist or reporter if my eye didn't float when I turned my head (although it's a great "you've had one too many beers" barometer...)

#1 - I wish I could stay at any Disney resort for as long as I like, whenever I like, for free (of course)!

#2 - I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about gaining weight, cholesterol, etc.

#3 - I wish we had enough money, not to be extravagantly wealthy but to be able to go on vacations, eat in nice restaurants, without having to worry about how we can pay for it!

Hmm This is a hard one.....

1, I would want to be as healthy as possible with no worries about what I eat or how much.

2. To live near Disney with never having to pay to get in.

3. TO have enough money in the bank that stress will never be because of overdue bills.

1. To have my own personal Suite on ethier the Magic or the Wonder

2. For my family to own a ranch where i could take care of my own horsies

3. To have one (actually make that 2) million gajillion infinity plus one dollars!

#1 To be THIN

#2 To win the Publishers Clearing House grand prize of 10 million dollars.

#3 To have beautiful nails that never chip, peel or break.

1. To have enough money to be abled to go to Disney and on cruises (Disney of course) several times a year or more. That is over and above all other costs needed to live a very comfortable life with DH

2. To own a house near WDW in a nice neighborhood (4 bd and at least 2 bath, FR, Den, and pool wired for visual everything)

3. To get my national sign language interpreter cetification by age 60.

Originally posted by catsrule
1. money
2. more money
3. more of 1 and 2

What catsrule said. And by the way, did anyone congratulate you on your post count?? It looks like this one is 20001!! WOW!!!!!

Let's see......

#1-To be able to eat anything I want and stay thin & healthy
#2-To be able to sing beautifully
#3-To have enough $ to never need to worry about it.

1) To have an endless amount of money! :)
2) To have my whole family healthy! :)
3) To meet Reba McEntire! :)

1) That DH and I could be totally out of debt. All cars, house, loans, and CCs paid off, with money to spare. (Does that count since it includes DH?)

2) That, while still making money, I had enough time to do what I want when I want during the week, including sleep all week if that's all I wanted.

3) To be totally healthy. No more allergies, no more asthma, no more stomach problems, no more stress, able to sleep without problems....

1) Win $100 million in the lottery.

2) Stay healthy for the next 40 years

3) Learn how to play the guitar.

:)

This is fun!

1) To have a beautiful house near Disney with a screened in pool - all paid for of course.

2) To have enough money that I wouldn't have to work any more and I could spend my days enjoying the house, Disney, and getting fit.

3) That DH and I enjoy many, many years together healty and happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter