If you had to live the rest of your life

I would go with 1960 again. Things were so much simpler and kinder then. Loved growing up in that time

and of course you couldnt go back with an encyclopedia nor could you look things up on the net , bt you would remember a few things that you could bet some money down from time to time in Vegas

1960s. That was such a great time period. Things were a lot simpler. I loved growing up during the 60s.

It's funny how our perception of the 60s is that it was "kinder and simpler". I remember Cuban missile crisis, Vietnam war (and it's protesters), the hippie generation and drug use, civil rights protests, Kennedy (John & Robert) & King assassinations, Berlin wall built, Watts riot.

And we all had the thought that things were so much simpler and kinder in the 40s or 50s.

I would go with the 1960’s because I would understand them better than I would 2060. I am not that great at technology. I also want a cool car from that time period.

It's funny how our perception of the 60s is that it was "kinder and simpler". I remember Cuban missile crisis, Vietnam war (and it's protesters), the hippie generation and drug use, civil rights protests, Kennedy (John & Robert) & King assassinations, Berlin wall built, Watts riot.

And we all had the thought that things were so much simpler and kinder in the 40s or 50s.

I was going to say the same thing. Not to mention the constant fear of nuclear war with the USSR. I can't imagine living in the middle of the Cold War was all that fun either. But yes, they did have some great music.

I was going to say the same thing. Not to mention the constant fear of nuclear war with the USSR. I can't imagine living in the middle of the Cold War was all that fun either. But yes, they did have some great music.

and lets not forget the "Weekly Reader" telling you the world cant survive past 1985

I feel like I know too much to go back. I love the internet and easy access to stuff. Food was better then, less messed with and processed. Life was slower. But I would be frustrated all the time, all the stuff mentioned above and race challenges and wars and death you would know are coming. So to go back I would have to be able to get my memories wiped or I would be a babbling crazy woman, but at least I would know what year to finally bet on the Cubs. And at the rate things have changed between 1960 and now, I am not sure I want to go forward that far. Who knows what you would be jumping into. Not feeling very encouraged today about the future of the big world picture.

I loved growing up in the '60s and '70s even if only to relive the music and TV. And DL and MK were so wonderful back then. I was fine with the technology of the times.

1960 for sure. I have a couple of missed opportunities I'd like to take advantage of.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!