If you've ever wanted to stay at Courtyard Waterpark...

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
...and you're still hopeful that you'll travel this year, check out their rates. The rates for my dates in Dec are down more than $100/night from the original price. It might be a common theme across all Marriott hotels in the area, but I don't have comparisons for the others.

...and you're still hopeful that you'll travel this year, check out their rates. The rates for my dates in Dec are down more than $100/night from the original price. It might be a common theme across all Marriott hotels in the area, but I don't have comparisons for the others.
Thanks for posting this! I was able to get the Residence Inn Convention Center for $60/night cheaper :cool1:

Dang. We have always wanted to stay there.. but it’s still $600 more than our cheaper option... but yeah it’s usually pushing $400 a night and it’s showing $250..

That is our FAVORITE hotel in the area and we plan on going in December so I guess I should check it out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter