Ignore a Thread

HooKooDooKu

<font color=orange>Only thing that beats a trip to
If you open a thread, there is a link to "Watch Thread".
But is there something you can do to "Ignore Thread" so that it doesn't show in your list of threads when you do things such as click on "New Posts" from the menu?

If you open a thread, there is a link to "Watch Thread".
But is there something you can do to "Ignore Thread" so that it doesn't show in your list of threads when you do things such as click on "New Posts" from the menu?
I believe you can only "ignore" a specific poster, but not a thread.

I would like to second this request, actually add the ability to ignore or turn off a whole sub-forum. I don't know if this forum software has it as a built in option or not. But my creature of habit is to hit the new posts link and go from there. Sadly, it seems that 90% of the posts are no longer about Disney at all, but games and other things I am not interested in participating in. Any website is going for user-ship and hit counts, to drive revenue, I get that. But For some of us the "extras" are the what will drive us away.

Having the ability to ignore those forums or threads, could be a big plus. Just a thought and a request.

I watch the subforums that I want to follow. You might consider that so you can go to those forums instead of the new posts that show all of the posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!