Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Anyone up for splitting an Illuminations cruise 12/15-12/17? We’ll b visiting for my niece’s 18th Bday. We’re a party of 4 which includes myself, sister, 5 y/o daughter going on teenage years, and soon to b 18 year old.

DM me if interested:)

We are 7 people possibly renting a 10-person boat from the Polynesian on Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2018 - if up to 3 people are interesting in sharing. Let me know.

We are 7 people possibly renting a 10-person boat from the Polynesian on Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2018 - if up to 3 people are interesting in sharing. Let me know.
I would possibly be interested, we are a party of 3. Will send a pm

If anyone with a NYE cruise ends up with 4 empty seats on their cruise, our family would be available to fill in last minute ;)

I have reserved a 10 person Illuminations Cruise for Monday evening, April 15.
Since we are a party of 6 (5 adults, 1 child)...would anyone, party of 4 or less, be interested in joining us that evening? Cost is $37.17 per person.
The cruise departs from the Yacht Club, so no entrance to Epcot is necessary for the cruise.
Sodas, water, and some snacks are included.
Email is katgar8955@att.net

My family has booked an Epcot New Year's Eve fireworks boat deal through the Yacht Club (we called at the six-month mark and got it reserved). The private boat with up to 10 passengers heads out on World Showcase Lagoon without having to deal with the crowds for what we hope is a great fireworks viewing experience.

We thought that we had friends lined up to join us, but they have backed out, and we are looking to share the cost with new friends. We have room for 4 more people ($100 per person and includes champagne toast and drinks for adults and kids).

No profit in this for us — we are paying a flat rate for the boat ($1000 for seating up to 10) and just trying to fill all the seats, so that we can defray some costs. My understanding is that there are only four boats that do this (so up to 40 people in the whole park). Should be a fun experience.

Last edited:
Hi we are a family of four (and if room five with grandma) we have twin 10 year olds. We would love to find either cruise Dec. 26th - January 3rd. If anyone has room we would love to join.

Hi we are a family of four (and if room five with grandma) we have twin 10 year olds. We would love to find either cruise Dec. 26th - January 3rd. If anyone has room we would love to join.

Email me. We have four seats for Dec 31 at Epcot.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I know this is very far ahead of time but I am interested in sharing an illuminations Cruise either July 17 or 19th of 2019. There are 3 of us so we could have up to 5 more people. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter