***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Hi! We are five adults looking for a group that has room for December 27, December 29, December 30, December 31.
Thank you very much!

I have booked a cruise for Sun 17th April going from the Beach club, there are only 4 of us so there's 6 spaces available. Please let me know if anyone is interested in joining us. Rick

We have an Illuminations cruise booked for Friday November 24. Let me know if you are interested in sharing, there is only 2 of us.

Hi! We are four adults looking for a group that has room for December 27, December 29, December 30, December 31.
Thank you very much!

Anyone have a cruise spot for one person on Nov.4-9 or 13-15?

If I were to book a club level room, would it work to have the IPO book this for us? Or is it better to still use the method in the first post in order to snag the date that we want?

If I were to book a club level room, would it work to have the IPO book this for us? Or is it better to still use the method in the first post in order to snag the date that we want?

I don't know if the IPO can book this or not - I would assume they can but don't know for sure. However, unless you're trying to book the cruise for a holiday, I don't think you'll have any trouble doing it yourself if you want to. Some of the information on the first post is out of date. Off the top of my head I know that you can book the cruise at 180 days out. I don't think they are quite as popular/difficult to book as they used to be. I've booked our cruises less than 180 days out. One of them we even changed the date two weeks before the cruise and there was still availability every night of our stay. I also know that there are at least 6 boats and they can bring in a 7th if needed (according to our captain last week). We've done this cruise twice in the last few years and even in late June (busy time) there has only been 4 or 5 boats being used on the night we cruised. We really enjoy this cruise and try to do one every few years.

Anyone looking to share an illuminations cruise Sept 21? Dh and I will be in Epcot that day for food and wine and we are celebrating our anniversary. Would like to split the cost :)

This is excellent information - thanks! We have stayed at Boardwalk and Beach Club many times and never realized that we were seeing illuminations cruises. Definitely adding to our next trip!

Hello all -

Thanks for having this thread. I am looking to join in on an Illuminations Cruise, September 8th or 10th. Would prefer room for 4 (3 adults and 1 very mature 15 year old) but will also consider just 2 adults (wife and I).

Thanks!! pirate:
Did you find anyone? Maybe it is too late but We will be there on the 10th and would like to join in? Husband and I.

Anyone have spots available on cruise between sept 4th to the 11th for two adults?

We have an Illuminations cruise booked for Friday November 24. Let me know if you are interested in sharing, there is only 2 of us.
Are you still doing the cruise? Would you have space for one? I'd love to join you, if you were interested in having one more.

Hi. Can anyone please let me know where to post for a shared Wishes Cruise. I have five spots for December 28.
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!