***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Hi, I am looking for either and Illuminations or Wishes cruise for Jan 8, 9 , or 10 to share. It would be me and my fiancee.

Thanks!

Has anyone done a cruise on new years eve? I was wondering if they did them, and roughly how much
Thanks

Looking to fill two spots? If so, my husband and I would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you any evening from Sunday, April 23 to Saturday, April 29 or Friday, May 5 to Monday, May 8, 2017. We would prefer Monday, May 8, our last day at WDW, but we're flexible.

We’ve been to WDW many times and fortunately have had the opportunity to share the Illuminations cruise with wonderful Disney folks on our last few visits. Now we're spoiled as the view of the fireworks under the bridge is beyond compare! Please PM me or post a reply. Thanks so much!

Valerie

Looking to fill two spots? If so, my husband and I would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you any evening from Sunday, April 23 to Saturday, April 29 or Friday, May 5 to Monday, May 8, 2017. We would prefer Monday, May 8, our last day at WDW, but we're flexible.

We’ve been to WDW many times and fortunately have had the opportunity to share the Illuminations cruise with wonderful Disney folks on our last few visits. Now we're spoiled as the view of the fireworks under the bridge is beyond compare! Please PM me or post a reply. Thanks so much!

Valerie

Hi - I just sent you a message.

Hi - I just sent you a message.

Hi Cyn. I apologize! I tried to reply directly to your email but it didn't go through. I will try again. YES...my husband and I would love to join your family on Sunday, May 7 for the illuminations Cruise.

image.jpeg image.jpeg A little Disney Magic...we were fortunate enough to go on one of these during our trip last June and thought you might like the pics. Taken with my iPhone so not fabulous.

Hi - I've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for Sunday, May 7th. We still have spots available for 4 adults - if you're interested in joining us. We love this special cruse - what a great experience if you love Illuminations. I always try to arrange one cruise when we're down at Disney - and always share it with really nice DIS-ers we meet on these boards. We currently have 6 people - ranging in age from 28-66. If you're interested in joining us, please PM me. If you're not going to be there in May - I hope you have a wonderful vacation and enjoy the cruise - whenever you're there!

Does anyone have room for 2 adults (myself and my grown daughter) during our dates. April 29-May 2. We'd love to join you!

If anyone is doing an Illuminations fireworks cruise on April 24th and has space for 1 person, let me know.

:disrocks:

Last edited:

Valerie
Valerie, Have you found someone. We have space for you and your husband on Thursday April 27. LEt me know.

We have a boat booked for 5/2 and would like to coordinate to share. Let me know.

Darn.. that's the night we have our Rivers of Life dinner pkg planned. We have all our fast passes set for that evening already. Wish you had your boat a different night..

Darn.. that's the night we have our Rivers of Life dinner pkg planned. We have all our fast passes set for that evening already. Wish you had your boat a different night..
Hi - I have a boat booked on Sunday, May 7th and we have space for 4 more adults. Let me know if you're interested.

If anyone has room for two on May 13, please let me know! My husband and I would be interested in joining and sharing the cost.

Thanks!

If anyone has room for two on May 13, please let me know! My husband and I would be interested in joining and sharing the cost.

Thanks!

My husband and I will be there May 13th as well! If you find some more people, we'd also love to join.

Hello,
I'm hoping to join someone's cruise on May 2nd. Egraciano, do you still have room for one? I'm on my own the last couple of days of my trip because my friend goes home before me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts