I'm taking back Control.

Thalia16

Earning My Ears
Hey friends!

I've always carried a few extra pounds. A few years ago I went through a traumatic experience and two weeks later I lost my Grandmother who was the most important person in my life. Over the course of 3 months I gained about 30 pounds and I've gained 20 more since. I always say that I'm going to lose weight, but it never happens. Last weekend my Dad went into the hospital due to unchecked Diabetes. It was a wake up call. I need to get healthy.

I'm not looking for a certain size or weight. My goal is to feel better about myself. I'm headed to Disneyland in 2019 for the D23 Expo and I would really like to feel like I'm at least half way there by that point. I know that if I try to rush this process, I'm just going to be forcing a diet rather than making a life style change. I hope to check back here every so often to report that some progress has been made.

Well done!! You can do it!! Welcome to our WISH family!! please check out some of our ongoing encouraging group threads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!