I'm tired of it, it is time for a commitment!

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I am tired of starting a new diet every day! So, I just wanted to post, that starting this very minute, I am going to hit the WW plan hard and get it done! I started the day off not to well, but I am going to start right now. As rafiki said to Simba.... It is time!

Good for you! Starting now is better than starting tomorrow.:) :) :)

I feel the same way Princess Vida! I have been writing down everything I put inmy mouth for the last 3 days. Anytime you want some encouragement or a "kick in the rear," (nicely, of course) let me know. I need someone to help me out and keep me on the straight and narrow also! WE CAN DO THIS!:)

Just checking how you are doing Vija, since you had originally posted this message ------ is it going better sticking to the plan for you?? I HOPE IT IS because I know first hand how it feels to fail --- and, it doesn't feel good! Why can't I just find a plan that works and stick to it????

Hope you're doing well, and can throw some inspiration my way!
:)

I am sick of it too! I have been battling this weight for years and I am done! I joined WW last week with my mom and we are doing it! I really like it and I am writing down everything, even if I only take a bite!
Well, I will weigh in for the first week on Saturday...wish me luck!

Good luck to all of you and lets get going! :)

kamy

Gosh you guys are inspirational!

Good Luck Kamgen, please let us know how you did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter