I'm.........

enhance

....this is the small public beach next to the Condado Plaza...

....these are the beaches on my mom's side of the island [in Isabela]:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

.....as you can see, the water was dangerously rough, and swimmers weren't allowed on the beach.

Where is that?? Airport? Bobbi is on a cruise ;)On our first cruise....leave the 18th will also stop in PR.
Second is Disney.....DGD's first. She is excited. Pirate night, Star Wars day at sea. Meet the dolphins and the sting ray and play on a beach. Poor AZ baby hasn't got to play on a real beach

Where is that?? Airport? Bobbi is on a cruise ;)On our first cruise....leave the 18th will also stop in PR.
Second is Disney.....DGD's first. She is excited. Pirate night, Star Wars day at sea. Meet the dolphins and the sting ray and play on a beach. Poor AZ baby hasn't got to play on a real beach
....yes, that IS the airport in San Juan....

I'll answer :rotfl:
The ship doesn't ;)
You go from port to airport.....we use Disney transfers

I'm waiting for DGD to arrive for the day......baking cookies, cleaning pool, grocery shopping, practicing her karate, work pages, craft project.

Is that in San Juan?
Yes, that is Fort San Juan.

54AFCDC3-B885-4BE5-B18F-055D655D345E.jpeg

We were leaving on the Wonder! We had a nice time at a Marriott Resort for the day. Had a delicious quesadilla! I cannot find such tasty food in our area. I was thrilled!

74C56F58-2CBC-4068-8072-8C49F1003E17.jpeg

Nancy, I know we just got home, but I am ready to go again. They are now saying we can have another storm this week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!