I'm.........

Good luck getting the truck packed up......always so much work.

Eating lunch and watching Supernatural

I think I will watch Newsies on Disney + tonight. We have seen and heard many of the actors as part of presenters at Festival of the Arts or on DVC Member Cruises. I always said I wished I can seen the whole musical, now I have the chance.

Thank you for your support

Radiation is going to be my treatment, the IV drip is last minute alternative at which I am not at that stage. The DR I saw today was surprised by the lack of follow up after my surgery a year ago, so he is going to request that I have "candidate ' status and have monthly check-ups for the rest of my life. What happen in my 2018 surgery is that because of the emergency status, we by-passed an oncologist. Not going to happen again.

The upside or maybe down side in this virus culture, you never know who has cancer, many folks in waiting rooms on cancer campus. I have never had to attend to taking family members to dr visits to address a very specific illness. So this is eye opening. I am not alone. Except for my Golden Eagle above me in my hikes in the desert...been there every morning scanning the desert floor from his lofting view in the sunrise sky. .

I'm depressed

*sorry to be a downer this morning, but my 16yr old DD informed me how much she hates me last night.:sad:
Hang in there, I was that daughter at one time, now I have 2 daughters, they are only 5 and 2 but I dread the day my daughters hate me like I hated my mom. But again, hang in there, it’ll change...one day. The fact that you care that “your daughter hates you”, is sign enough that you are a good parent that will be appreciated one day by her. By the way, she doesn’t hate you-try to stay up mom

We'll be working in the back yard today......it is cold here again! Next week it changes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter