I'm.........

Hope so, but we might go crazy!!
We will have a few family gatherings, but it is a small family. Easter being one of them

I'm cleaning downstairs today.
Just got back from delivering food and snacks to DS's house.
Have to take my car in tomorrow :( I'm just leaving it there until they fix whatever is wrong.

My car battery did not respond to neighbors help, so we need to call roadside assistance tomorrow.

We got the truck unloaded today.
Got internet installed
We got the ecobee installed.

Tomorrow we close on the house
Get the alarm system installed
Get the beds put together
Get the washer and dryer and fridge plugged in and operational...

We got the truck unloaded today.
Got internet installed
We got the ecobee installed.

Tomorrow we close on the house
Get the alarm system installed
Get the beds put together
Get the washer and dryer and fridge plugged in and operational...
That’s wonderful!! You two got a lot done!

Still working hard, headed to breakfast now.

Saw where Maryland Gov, shut the state down for 2 weeks. Might just stay here.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I imagine the weather is good in Texas now.

We are only on a stay at home order......but that really isn't any different than it was, except a few more things have to close.

They closed the beach area and the promenade walk along the beach yesterday. There never were very many there, but now two less places to go.

They closed the beach area and the promenade walk along the beach yesterday. There never were very many there, but now two less places to go.

That's too bad.
We just walk around the neighborhood, wave at a few other walks and bike riders. We're going to have to change the time of day we going. It's getting too hot in the afternoons.

..........returning from Mexico, wife had left a valuable ring to be repaired and the go between gentleman on the repair was in need to have his money that paid for the repair to be made for my wife. So went down....imagine the largest parking lot for department store that faces out to the mall parking lot....on the noon of Christmas eve....really full!!! Last year on this day there was no place to park on the $6.00 entry fee parking lot. Today....20 cars on the paved parking lot to enter mexico. Tough on us as we were the few walking further into town to the jewelry store, all the vendors shouting out..." how can I help" clean your shoes, medical....so had to gesture away the folks. Many of the vendors were gone, our fav taco stand closed, much like the Judicke doughnuts, there are no substitutes for our deep fried shrimp stand. If we stopped to look at the wares "want to buyone, buyone, buyone" soon began to echo sound like Bayonne, where my barracks roommate had his basic training. Sad to leave the poverty community and all the folks, stuck with expensive wares and high rent. Always give away a few dollars to the beggar women and coins to the kids at the gates as we leave. Bought some toilet paper, 4 rolls for 80 cents and paper and huge rolls of paper towels at $1.00, without any price gouging. ...........as we turned off the freeway into our massive retirement community. . a large county reader board was telling us to stay home......welll....so .... the walmart on the freeway looking like noon at Christmas eve.....The Man is rumored to be closing down the state tonight.

We got the washer and dryer in, the fridge was dented on both sides. So it has to go back. Will not get replacement for 10 days.

Beds are put together. Washing sheets right now.

Wow, Mexico! I could not see myself going there in these times. It seems like second nature to you. Sorry you missed a favorite food.

We got the washer and dryer in, the fridge was dented on both sides. So it has to go back. Will not get replacement for 10 days.

Beds are put together. Washing sheets right now.
Delivered to you dented? Did you expect to be there 10 more days?

Good luck with that, Brandi. Did you decide to stay longer?

Got my car fixed.....off tomorrow to pick up a prescription.

We are waiting until this is over to get my car fixed. I won’t be driving much during this time. I got my Saturn In 1998, this may be the end of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter