I'm.........

I am here in texas enjoying my last morning here for a little while.
Flying back to Maryland in a couple of hours.

been busy, missing y'all. Hope you have a great day!
It was 50° this morning in NJ, so enjoy the warmth while you can!

pool was 88, blended hot surface water with ankle cold water, in the pool for an hour, under the fairy lights and palm tree sunset to the west. Hopefully the arm rotation will help with my nostril breathing and sleep for lengths at time. still quiet outside on the sleeping deck. Sister and hubby are looking at coming down for 3 months...my sister is the best person I know on earth.😎😎🙈🙉🙊

pool was 88, blended hot surface water with ankle cold water, in the pool for an hour, under the fairy lights and palm tree sunset to the west. Hopefully the arm rotation will help with my nostril breathing and sleep for lengths at time. still quiet outside on the sleeping deck. Sister and hubby are looking at coming down for 3 months...my sister is the best person I know on earth.😎😎🙈🙉🙊
That is awesome I hope they can come see you!

Hope everyone is doing well. It has been a crazy day at work and I am looking forward to school work now.. lol

Hope everyone is doing well. It has been a crazy day at work and I am looking forward to school work now.. lol
I’m doing well butI do have balance problems and am hoping PT will help.

When will you get a school break?

drying off a dip into the 90 degree pool, first 6 inches, had to blend the other 42 inches to comfort level...watching sunset and bats, cleaning off dust from raking leaves on neighbor property....non professional botantis told them to insert two cones of fertlizer (size of sugar cones for ice cream) into ground....killed the very , very tall shade tree....leaves all over.... project when the snowbirds return. watched monday nigh football at 2:00 today...tha was a treat and tyler Kroft played first half in the pouring rain of new york. That is when I ate the watermelon....anyhow, weakest link is coming up....contestants say some of the strangest answers...and really have no idea of correctness....so makes my nimble brain feel good....and laughing is fun when jane makes the jokes. this time next week I will be wearing a sweather.

We are taking Gus to vet this morning. He seems to have an ongoing ear problem, and he’s not letting vet look to hard. He will be anesthetized and hope we can get the problem fixed.

I symphize with gus....they want to the do the same with me, my ear is becoming beyond discomfort and has a discharge.. sure to happen if they remove your ear twice.

Oh, I am so sorry to read that.

They found much orange puss and packed it, and send us home with large antibiotic tablets. He’s sleeping now and the left side of his head must hurt him.

it does.....pain medication works wonders....like a swimming pool...World series is on, I can watch it thru the bedroom window as we have removed the air conditior and all the window shade padding....swiming and watching the baseball game. Will also take off the ultra sound goo left on my neck...should have worn a more trashy shirt...she gave me towels....but she kept bumping them off....very interesting to sit up and watch utlra sound tech play with key board. I can not lay down flat, so dr order a ultra sound....no photo copy to put on my fridge 🤰🤰👶👶👶👶👶

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter