IMPORTANT info regarding the Pirate Cruise -- this may effect you

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
The pirate cruise will be closed the week of 0ct 26-nov 1 for refurbishment from what I hear. I had someone tell me this when they tried to book a cruise for there son. I am not sure how long it will last but this is the week they are going and it will definitely be close then.:(

The cruise is down for three weeks in October -- the weeks of the 14th, 21st, & 28th. It goes operational again for the first week of November (the 4th). My daughter will miss it during our next trip due to the closure. I was very sad.

I just added a couple photos to my Pirates Cruise on-line photo album. During my daughter's last cruise, I gave her a disposable camera and asked her to take a few photos during the event. She didn’t take a lot of photos but she did at least remember to snap a photo or two during each of the ports of call. I wish she would have taken some photos of the buried treasure chest, but alas, she didn’t (I am sure she was too excited looking at the treasure chest to remember that she had a camera with her). Since the cruise will be DOWN during our next WDW vacation, I guess that prized photo will have to wait a little longer. Drats!

Here's the link to my Pirates Cruise on-line photo album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter