Improved internet at BWV

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
When we stayed at BWV in October, the internet was so unreliable that we brought DH's work air card with us for this trip. We haven't used the air card because we have had no problems on this trip. My only caution is that people said it depended on where you were in the resort and we are staying in a completely different part of BWV. But I would prefer to think that DVC heard our complaints and fixed the problem

When we stayed at BWV in October, the internet was so unreliable that we brought DH's work air card with us for this trip. We haven't used the air card because we have had no problems on this trip. My only caution is that people said it depended on where you were in the resort and we are staying in a completely different part of BWV. But I would prefer to think that DVC heard our complaints and fixed the problem

I depends more on how many of your neighbors are using the same access point/router and are they streaming movies.

:earsboy: Bill

Was at BLT in February and it was lousy in our room.

I'm at BLT right now and the internet has been great! Just as fast as at home. Wifi in the parks has been great too. Very surprised on both!

Stayed at BWV about a month ago, and the internet worked great for us. My boyfriend unfortunately had to work quite a bit, so he used it often throughout the day. In the evenings, our room used the internet on 2 smartphones, an iPad, and laptop simultaneously without any trouble.

I'm at BLT right now and the internet has been great! Just as fast as at home. Wifi in the parks has been great too. Very surprised on both!

I can't remember -- are all theme parks WiFi now at WDW or are they still working on some?

At BWV now, WiFi has become slow and often doesn't connect. Started yesterday. Computer reports "limited connectivity".

disneynutz said:
At BWV now, WiFi has become slow and often doesn't connect. Started yesterday. Computer reports "limited connectivity".

Story to hear you've had problems.

We just got home this evening from BWV and the WiFi was excellent. We were in a standard studio near the tennis courts.

Problem isn't constant, seems to be related to load. According to support, too many "i" products staying logged in plus everyone seems to be streaming video.

At 4:00 AM the connection was great! :thumbsup2

Well last Oct we had a terrible time at BWV in room and pool area. called and rebooted and that worked for a bit , then spent a week at SSR and betterin room but no reception at pool. We have a 3 g connection and that worked on one ipad. I wish they had just left the wire connect in the room til they as usual got this straightened out. Hope by now they have figured it all out especially if they want to do all this wifi in parks etc.
Oh and I do not stream anything just want my email

Did some more testing and called tech support. They are limiting traffic based on number of users. The connection is reported as "limited" but in reality you have timed out and are disconnected. You need to close your connection and reconnect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter