In an abundance of caution, let’s sail the Panama Canal! - Complete 9/6

Glad you finished your report. As someone who has to be more careful about sickness with Lupus. I say don't worry or have regrets about cruising. It started before things got bad

I was on your cruise as well. Just down the hall a few rooms! I believe I sat beside your daughter as we waited for the Boat Building Bash competition to begin. My boat was #7, and her name was The Abundance of Caution! I made her from six of the blue and white hand wipe tubs, lashed together with DVC lanyards. My sail was one of the paper Mickey hands the kids waved at the sailaway party. Did you try the green ice cream on St. Patrick's Day? Sad to say, it was vanilla, not mint.

I was on your cruise as well. Just down the hall a few rooms! I believe I sat beside your daughter as we waited for the Boat Building Bash competition to begin. My boat was #7, and her name was The Abundance of Caution! I made her from six of the blue and white hand wipe tubs, lashed together with DVC lanyards. My sail was one of the paper Mickey hands the kids waved at the sailaway party. Did you try the green ice cream on St. Patrick's Day? Sad to say, it was vanilla, not mint.
A9EFF5EA-1655-42E8-8CD4-3018728EDAE4.jpeg
This one?

I did not try the green ice cream, but I remember being disappointed on a 4th of July cruise that the blue was just vanilla instead of blueberry.

I still love looking at photos and thinking about what a good time we had. I never would have guessed our cruise was the last one of 2020. I hope 2021 gets back on track for everyone.

Thanks for reading and saying hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!