In seek of an American Girl code

Nebraska_Disney

DIS Veteran
I know they have several smaller promo's out there, but if anyone has a $50 off or 20% off code they are not using, I'd like to get my niece a doll for Christmas and her 3rd birthday on New Years day. I have not been successful finding one online, so I thought I'd try here.

Thanks in advance

FYI, there were Kit dolls and the baby dolls (different skin and hair/eye colors) at my Costco last week. They dolls cost slightly less, but also came with extra outfits and books. May want to check it out, if you are a member.

You (or any Costco shopper) didn't happen to notice if they had the AG gift cards again did you? They had them 2 years ago - I think it was $100 in gc for $80 but haven't had them since that I have seen.

Not sure why that didn't quote the Kit comment?

I have one if you still need it.

If they don't need it I could definitely use it! I would really like to get my foster daughter a doll for Christmas, but have been hesitating a bit because of the price tag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!