in the cabins??

We4mickey

Cast Member
Do they have an iron in the cabins? I know dumb question but if I don't have to pack it, I won't. Also, can you request extra towels to take to the pool. My DH is limiting me on the things I can bring along. (I'm used to driving and taking whatever I want):p :p

I am almost positive that they have an iron and ironing board. If I remember correctly they are in the bedroom closet area. As for towels, they are very well stocked in the bathroom cabinets and we had enough for mornong showers as well as the pool. They would replenish anything we used, but they do encourage reusing towels, which we did. Have fun, you'll love the cabins!:p

Don't use your suitcase space for beach towels--we just called housekeeping and they brought us plenty of extra towels for the pool. They were very helpful and prompt with the request. Have a great trip!
PP

Thanks Melk and Piglets Pal. It's hard not to take the things you are used to packing.
I guess I can suffer though for the cause.(DISNEY)

I am pretty sure they do,if they dont -you can call housekeeping(even at fw) and they will supply you with one you can use:)

HI, they have an iron and ironing board. They also have a blow dryer and coffee maker. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter