"Incompatable Jpeg" Message??!

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I am pretty much a novice with this stuff, so I'm hoping one of you will have some insight.

I currently use a Canon a570 IS with a SanDisk Ultra II card (512).

I can usually get a few hundred photos onto this card, then burn them onto a disk and re-format the card, then start all over again.

Lately, when I review the photos using the camera, I can view them once or twice, then on the third try I get a message indicating "Incompatable Jpeg" on the screen. However, when I insert the card into my laptop, the photo's there and fine.

Do you think the problem is with the card or camera? My uneducated guess is that the card is bad, but I was hoping some of you would know!

Have you put the card in a computer and then back into the camera?

Are you doing any modifications to the files either on a computer or 'in-camera' such as red-eye reduction?

Have you put the card in a computer and then back into the camera?

Are you doing any modifications to the files either on a computer or 'in-camera' such as red-eye reduction?

No, never. I just take a photo and that's that. If I do any red-eye stuff, it's done using a program on the computer.

are you formatting the card in camera or with your pc..

how old is the card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter