Independent Car Rental Agencies

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
At the moment I've got National booked for our July trip, using some codes.

I've discovered too that there are some much cheaper independent rental agencies and was wondering if anyone knew of or had used ACE or Rent Rite at LAX?

Any info/experiences on car rental in general and on the various agencies at LAX would be greatly appreciated. :)

how much cheaper ?

I don't like to mess around with car rental companies-
usually you get what you pay for-

we will be renting with National out of LAX - Intermediate size car
Emerald Isle - 9 day rental-

after Princess Code & $20.00 Entertainment Book coupon

I'm paying $147.00 - tax included

I will never have to see the desk at the airport and deal with 'high pressure' sales to buy their insurance.

I LOVE NATIONAL :banana:

Another vote for National.

I rarely use anyone else. And I've never used independent companies. I've heard too many horror stories of filthy cars, very poor service, high pressure tactics, etc.

What is the Princess code, RalphMouth?

I currently have a coupon code for an upgrade (I chose compact upgraded to intermediate) and Mastercard discount that I found out about at rentalcodes.com. For 12 days in July my rate is $316. including tax.

got2travel, those were the things I was concerned about.

TimNDansMom said:
What is the Princess code, RalphMouth?

I currently have a coupon code for an upgrade (I chose compact upgraded to intermediate) and Mastercard discount that I found out about at rentalcodes.com. For 12 days in July my rate is $316. including tax.

got2travel, those were the things I was concerned about.

Checkout this link - VERY GOOD STUFF !!!

http://www.mousesavers.com/national.html

BTW- my bad- It's not a Princess code BUT a 'Priceless vacations'
contract ID code- put it in the contract ID section on
nationalcar.com. Saved me around $18.00 :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter