Info on Ultimate Hopper Passes

Trackerbee

Mouseketeer
Could someone tell me if I book a 5 nite at POR, will they allow me to get just a 4 day length of stay instead of 6 day because I have 2 days left from a hopper pass from last year? Thanks

If you only want a 4n/5 day UPH, and you are staying for 5 nights/6 days, you will have to book 2 reservations. Either the 1st night or the last night, as single reservations/no passes and
then either the first 4/last 4 nights with the UPH passes.

The UPH passes are what some still call LOS passes (Length of
stay). They are tied to the number of nights you stay.

The 2 room reservations would be 1nt/None Plan (no passes)
and the continuing reservation (4nt/5day) Plan nights (with
passes)

For the most part, length of stay passes are not worth the money.
Buy what you need, or invest in an AP. An AP becomes worth it if you will be staying more than 8 days in a year.

Trackerbee, we stayed at the All Star Music resort the second week in June for 5 nights. We arrived about 4:30 on the first day and when I checked in I asked could I only purchase a 4 day lenght of stay because we arrived late on the first day and was leaving early, at 7:00 a. m. on the 6th day. She told me no problem and showed me a price list charged my account, printed my cards and we were on our way.

I had concerns before we left if they would allow us to do this but there was not a problem. I posted this question on the site, everyone was very helpful, but there were mixed answers so I didn't know quite what to expect when I arrived.

I didn't book the UPH with my room I only got them when I arrived, maybe thats what makes the difference.

I hope this helps!:)

Originally posted by LucyStorm

Buy what you need, or invest in an AP. An AP becomes worth it if you will be staying more than 8 days in a year.

I have been wondering when an AP becomes worth the investment.

So for our trip for 6-7 days, staying at CR, I'm probably better off relying on my DC and ingenuity:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter