Inkkognito or ADisneyGirl, I need your help again

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
ok. You both answered so quickly to my last post, so I have yet another Disney Cruise newbie question. If I decided to stay at WDW resort right after the cruise, would the Disney Cruise line bus take me there, or would I have to hire a personal towncar? Thanks again.

if you have DCL transfers. They will put you on a Mears Shuttle (10 passenger) to take you back to the resorts. Not the nice DCL busses. At least in the 2 times we did it before we started taking the Towncar.

Mylilnikita,
I know you didn't ask me, but I think it would be much cheaper to drop the Disney transportation and book the town car for each leg of your journey. We did this as we have some in our group going straight back to the airport, and some going to the parks, and it was much cheaper for everyone. Wish I'd done it the first time, but as a "newbie" I was nervous about going out on our own. Not to worry, the Towncars know where they're going just as much as DCL busses.
Stacey

JustmeStace, all advice from everyone is welcome. I have learned so much for the people on these boards. I was thinking about the towncar thing, as I am using one for the trip to DisneyWorld, but wasn't sure if it would be really expensive, even though the thought of taking a mears shuttle if I decide to stay at a WDW the same day as the cruise ends absolutely I would not be crazy about everyone else try to shove themselves along with my little daughter trying to get on a shuttle bus. but I think I will look at the towncar option. Thanks.

Sorry mylilnikita -- I have no advice for you on this one. Being Florida residents, we always have our car. :D

We went back to WDW after our last cruise. They put us on a Mears shuttle, but it was the regular bus, not a 10 passenger. They did ask to see my receipt for payment of the transfer, though, since I booked it after I arrived at WDW before my cruise. It's a good thing I hadn't packed it in my luggage!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter