Innkeepers Lounge - Thanks to the Mighty & Fabulous Three!

mmausse

"Amid a burst of lightning, I'll show up in a flas
A BIG THANK-YOU to 3 very special CMs at the Innkeeper's Lounge at The Boardwalk who made what could easily have been my trip to hell and back, enjoyable and fun.

Ladies - Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have not yet had the time or opportunity to post my trip r4eports but I didn't want to forget you three - Jackie, Robin, and Terri.

Jackie - you saved me from a possible murder rap against the teenager from Hades, as well as providing me with some quality adult conversation.

Robin - I hope you will eventually try my cure for the sore throat 9 remember grapefruit and horseradish). Thank you for helping me keep my head above water and away from Casey's Corner.

Terri - to the "Honored" Cast Member as noted by Disney - hence the balloons and fanfare - am I embarrassing you yet? Thanks for steering me towards the Grapefruit Lotion at GF Spa and the quality humor and laughs - they were much needed AND appreciated! Oh and they found my Pluto and mailed him back to me!

I shall definitely be making note of y'alls kindness above and beyond the call of duty in my letter to Al. I can't wait to come back and visit - ALONE this next time! Call if you're ever in my "neck" of the woods or mountains. Thanks Again!

A BIG THANK YOU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter