Input needed on Blue Lagoon and/or Lucayan

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I really need to make this decision--I posted this before but hardly anyone responsed--anyone have feedback on the Blue Lagoon (we would do it with Stingray City but I'm more interested in BL) in Nassau or the lucayan beach day in Freeport? I need to choose.
Thanks!
Robin M.

I posted to your previous post, but I'll post again. Stay on the ship and save your money. The beaches in the Bahamas aren't that GREAT, especially Blue Lagoon, a complete waste of money IMO. The ship will be empty and you'll have the pools to yourselves. Save the beach activities for Castaway Cay.

We did the Lucayan Beach Day in Freeport and it was wonderful....they have a very large pool with a slide and you are feet from the beach so you could sit by the pool or the beach...it was a very fun day there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter