(inspired by luvdsny) How much will it cost to clean my Big Dogs at Dolphin Resort?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Well...it was sorta inspired by luvdsny...lol.

She did ask about whether packages were delivered to the Swan/Dolphin. And the answer fom glo was yes. To the front desk after about 24 hours, and they will leave you a phone message in your room.

Alright...to my very important Big Dog question...I mean cleaning clothes question at the Dolphin Resort.

My plan is to use the resort laundramat to wash clothes.

Do they use quarters or dollar bills?

Or do you have to buy tokens at the font desk?

Another more delicate question....hmmmmmm...If I am going to be up until 2:00 A.M. at Jaypd's Jellyrolls one night, and get up early the next morning to start DIS mini-meets, then stay up until 2:00 A.M. the next night at SideshowBob's and Towncrier's DATW-IV and Mackey Mouse's Kimonos, and then get up early the next morning for Brisully's 7:00 A.M. Fishing DIS mini-meet, and until 2:00 A.M that night at Towncrier's Adventurer's Club DIS mii-meet......

O.K....what was my point?...lol.

Oh yea!

I may not have time to use the laundramat. So does the Dolphin Resort have a cleaning service? And if they do...how much would it cost to clean pants, shirts, and...hmmmm...my Big Dogs?

Inquiring minds want to know...just in case.

I know I'll have time after DIS-Con-II to use the laundramat...lol....maybe...lol.

Thank you in advance for answers to my delicate question...lol.

And yes, Tia, everytime I think of Big Dogs...I think of you giggling...lol.

Ray :)

Tokens! You change your dollars for tokens right in the laundry room ...I believe it's 6 tokens per machine load, both washers and dryers....

As far as cleaning service...I do think I recall seeing a dry-cleaning order form up on the closet shelf or attached to a closet hangar, however never made a close inspection of it myself, sorry I can't help you further on that.

We really should have a laundry meet, LOL!!

LOL, Donna, a laundry meet!! :teeth:

They do both cleaning and laundry, but I can tell you it is very expensive, like $2 per item (small) and $5 or more for larger, like a shirt.

oh, and might I add, it's a very looooooong haul to that laundry room when you're dragging along a bag of laundry....next time I'm tossing it my wheeled suitcase :rolleyes: :p :crazy:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Ray, I will move to the BWV on the 9th. You can come over and do your laundry for free. Of course, I will need to tell Alan that you will be bringing your Big Dogs over to wash them. ;) </font>

Ray, this whole thread has made me giggle again. :teeth:

I just bought some more 'big dogs' (Okay, well Jockey, Big Dogs, who's gonna know? :jester: ) :o :o :o so I wouldn't have to do laundry. ;) :o ;)

I thought everyone cleaned their "big dogs" in the shower.

::disneycub flees the DISCON board:: ;)

ROTFLMBO!!!!!:p :p :p There was no funnier time than Ray's "big dog" discussion! I thought I would fall over I was laughing so hard. :p :p :p :p :p
I am planning on doing laundry. I can't possibley pack for that many days. :eek:
So, Donna, we did talk about a laundry meet-what'd say?!?!;) ;) ;) ;)

Are "yuns" bringing "soap powder" to do your "warsh"? I suppose I'll have to break down and do laundry. Then again, I am driving down in a minivan. Perhaps I can just load that bad boy down with my entire wardrobe.

Barb - You are in charge of mini-meets. Name the place and time.

( For those of you who need a translation, check out www.pittsburghese.com )

No Way! :earseek: I'm not attending any laundry mini meet! :earseek: No Way Jose! I don't want anyone seeing my unmentionables! ;) :p :o

Do we have any spart time that isn't in the middle of the night? ;) :teeth:

Don't laugh - the middle of the night is very BUSY in the Dolphin laundromat! :teeth:

Originally posted by Towncrier
Are "yuns" bringing "soap powder" to do your "warsh"?

No room in the car this trip...guess I'll have to make a run over to Walgreens or a supermarket :rolleyes: It's either that or ship a whole buncha stuff ahead (wouldn't be the first time :p )

[ibDon't laugh - the middle of the night is very BUSY in the Dolphin laundromat![/b]

I'll say it is!! :eek:

I'll definately be doing laundry at some point, yeesh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter